Crime and villains

trerex6

Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:59 am

Crime against cops is limited to pistols and muskets a villain should be able to buy one or two low damage fully auto weapons for an extreme price and the licence for said item would be also as high but it should not be just purchased from the ammunition you should have to buy it behind one of the shipping containers from a mafia man so something like that.

trerex6

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:07 am

because I've noticed in my time robbing banks that if you open fire an officer has the chance to pull out a shotgun or even in some cases an SMG even know you are only capable of returning fire with a pistol or musket and either was you're losing the gunfight but this would even out the crime field

Steve6645

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:37 am

“Killing” and/or cop targeting RP situations need to relax and be more sporadic from this point on. It isn’t fun for the officers to be attacked constantly. Find and try new methods of RP, something that can include all players without the worry of sure death.

Civ will most likely not be getting any new weapons because of the amount of times officers are getting shot at, it might happen when the RP has relaxed as said by the Quote.
I think all officers can agree, it isnt fun to be shot at all the time.

Flaybe

Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:38 am

I think this idea is great and better weapons + body armor should be a thing for civs. To solve this problem that steve said I think the location that these guns are bought at shouldn’t be on the map but a specific person ex. A gang leader (that is trusted by admins) gets the location of the seller. The location could then change regulary to make sure the sellers location isn’t constant. Ex shippment every monday, can only be bought between 6pm and 12pm every monday or something like that. Same goes for drugs, they should also not be open for the public but specific people controll the market snd people can enter the market for said price
Sergeant M. Zalabardo 502
LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

• Information