my story about my kick off the police force( sorry )

Dutchy

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:13 pm

hello my name is Dutchy , i was a Officer of the LSPD dept. i did a really stupid thing to get me kicked , i really regred what i did , i was super depressed&angry at the time this happend , something had me and mymind totaled , i needed to let this out to make me feel better , this is a TIP to anyone that ever feels depressed&angry and needs to let it go , dont do it in RP servers where roleplay is going on , i did and its the stupiest thing u can do , yust roleplay cuz thats what fivem is about , dont ever do the same as i did and get kicked/ maybe banned afterwords, i feel like i soudnt be let in the cop life again , but i love it so much i keep trying to get back in , its totaly up to the admins , head of Dept. if they want me back in , if they dont i understand why , and how , hope u lern about this , hopefully i will be able to get back and do the stuff i really love , thanks to u that read this to the end! , thanks for reading greeting Dutchy.

JMark

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Dutchy, it's really admirable that you owned the situation. It's also admirable that you were courageous enough to explain your situation to us. I understand you had a lapse of judgment based on real life issues. The community definitely appreciates the contributions you've made since you first joined. Only time will tell what happens in the future but all I can suggest is keep up your roleplay and be a good example for others.

Dutchy

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:08 pm

JMark wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:57 pm
Dutchy, it's really admirable that you owned the situation. It's also admirable that you were courageous enough to explain your situation to us. I understand you had a lapse of judgment based on real life issues. The community definitely appreciates the contributions you've made since you first joined. Only time will tell what happens in the future but all I can suggest is keep up your roleplay and be a good example for others.
thanks mark! , i will not invalve my real life situations ever again to any RP server , i know i did and it was a huge mistake , and i am really sorry for that , also i do admit people can(and i hope) lern about my style of rp :P

RickC103

Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:23 pm

Dutchy, you are a courageous man to admit your mistakes in rp. I have had that moment in rp with another one that I am in with attitude. I admitted what I did and they let me back in as a Cadet and I had to restart COMPLETELY from scratch, and I was a Deputy Director for dispatch. Since the incident I have been promoted enough to become back to my rank, and higher to Director of Operations. I commend you for your actions

• Information