Current Public Jobs:
Delivery Service -
This Job allows you to deliver goods to randomized locations, payouts are also randomized to a specific range depending on location of the delivery. There currently is not a given time limit to complete the job but the quicker you finish, the quicker you can start a new delivery!
- Go to the Delivery Jobs location on your map (directly across from spawn.)
- Press 'E' while standing in the marker to spawn vehicle and begin route
- You can also press 'H' in the same marker to end delivery job, this will cost a fee though!
- Drive to the marked destination and press 'E' once on scene
- Get payed
- You can return to the Depot for more jobs, not required though. You can drive the same van into the marker to restock.
Being a Paramedic is a tough job, It's your responsibility to make sure that other players around San Andreas are well taken care of during a medical emergency. You are expected to know what you are doing and to respond quickly and effectively to any situation.
- Apply for Paramedic on the website and get accepted
- Go to the Paramedic service location on your map (Behind Hospital on Davis Ave in Rancho)
- Type '/paramedic' to switch jobs
- Press 'E' while standing in the marker to go in service
- Press 'E' in the large yellow marker to spawn an Ambulance
- Drive around town and await any 911 calls or requests from police
- When on-scene and by the subject you should press type '/revivep [PlayersID]' to revive them*
- At the patients request or polices order, you should take the subject to the local hospital (same as service)
- Make yourself available via radio and then start everything all over again!
*Injured/downed players are only permitted to use the '/respawn' command if no paramedic is near or en-route. using the command at any other time can result in punishment.
Paramedics are not allowed to be on the Paramedic job as a civilian.
News Reporter -
The News Reporter job allows you to go on with a van, show up on scenes, and report news globally with the '/news' command. At this present time you are payed a base rate of $100 per five minutes.
- Go to the Weazel News location on your map (a street west of spawn)
- Press 'E' while standing in the marker to go in-service
- Press 'E' in the red marker behind the building to spawn a vehicle
- Drive around, find stories to report, ask questions, post in chat with '/news'
- Go back to the office and go off the job, and done!
Taxi Service -
The Taxi Service job allows you to go in-service with a cab and pick up players around town. At this present time you are payed a base rate of $100 per five minutes and any tips given by the customer at their discretion. Be aware, some of them may be quite stingy with their money!
- Go to the Taxi Depot location on your map (across from the casino parking lot)
- Press 'E' while standing in the marker to go in-service*
- Press 'E' in the large yellow marker to spawn a vehicle
- Drive around town and advertise your service in chat
- Drive the customer to their destination and collect your tips (if any)
- Go back in-service and do it all again!
*If you do not get any customers within 20/30 minutes you must end service at the original starting location, failure to do so can result in some account funds being reverted for fraud.
Tow Service -
This Job allows you to tow vehicles (AI or Player), You are payed a flat rate of $100 every 5 minutes, along with any payment you charge a player or police officer (must agree to price before towing). There currently is not a given time limit to complete the job, but be respectful, drive safely but try and arrive on-scene ASAP!
- Go to the Towing Depot/Impound location on your map (Marked with an orange tow hook)
- Press 'E' while standing in the marker to go in-service*
- Press 'E' in the large orange marker to spawn a tow truck
- Advertise your services in chat (don't spam)
- Drive around and look for illegally parked AI vehicles or assist real players
- Once on-scene park your truck near the selected vehicle, walk up to that vehicle, and type '/tow' to put the vehicle onto your flatbed, then take any required payments
- Drive back to the original lot and type '/tow' again to drop the vehicle
- Begin service again.
*Failure to end service after 20/30 minutes of no player requests may result in some fund reversal due to fraud.
This Job allows you to deliver tanker trailers full of fuel to specific locations, payouts are randomized to a specific range depending on location and if your vehicle is destroyed the mission will end. There currently is not a given time limit to complete the job, but be careful, these trailers tend to explode upon high impact!
- Go to the Trucking Jobs location on your map (at the docks south-east of Los Santos)
- Press 'E' while standing in the marker to bring up the menu
- Select the vehicle type (currently only one)
- Select the Route you would like to take
- Drive to the marked destination, press 'H' to release your trailer, and get payed
- Drive carefully, if the vehicle or trailer dies the job is over!
These jobs allow for a much newer and fuller experience than before. You have more reason to venture out and explore the state - either alone, or with friends. Our aim is to provide an easy to learn, and fun to play arch of progression. some jobs take longer and are much risky than others.
- Go to the chosen job location on your map (Field/Mine/Collection Area, etc)
- Press 'M' to open the interaction menu while standing in the general area of the blip
- Select the 'Harvest [Item]' button, it can be pressed once every three(3) seconds
- Gather the chosen amount (Up to 28 inventory slots)
- Drive to the processing location, then press 'M' to open the Interaction menu again
- Select the 'Process [Item]' button, it can be pressed once every two(2) seconds
- Complete that task and then drive to the buyer/dealer
- Press 'M' to open the interaction menu again, while near the AI ped
- Select 'Sell [Item]' and get paid, then you are complete!
NOTE: Inventory resets upon re-logging, any items that you do not sell will be lost once you leave the server.